What Countries Do You Support?
We service Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, UK, and US. Contact us if you need service in other countries.
How Much Does Your Service Cost?
Please see our pricing page. We do not mark up the per minute cost from our providers.
Do I Have To Sign A Contract?
No, our service is available without contracts.
Who Is Your Service For?
Our service was built by marketers for marketers. It is used for marketing attribution and call tracking. We enable marketers with the ability to attribute leads to their end clients. We’ve designed our service for cost conscious consumers and those who operate a scale. Our platform is not filled with bloat and extras in attempts to justify the extra cost of service. We simply give you the tools that work.
What Features Do You Offer?
– We Offer You Wholesale Pricing as Provided by Twilio –
1) Selection of Local Numbers in US, Canada, Ireland, UK, Australia, New Zealand
2) Forwarding of Local Numbers within and between countries
3) Option to record the call – When enabled, the caller is notified the call may be recorded
4) Option to add a call whisper notification – When enabled, a custom announcement is played to the called party
5) Option to email the called party so they have a record of the call. If recording is enabled, called party may replay the call via recording link
6) Robot call protection – When enabled, it slows or stops robotic callers from disturbing your called party
7) Caller blocking – When enabled, you can add callers to a block list, denying the calling party access to the called party
8) Call Tracking Platform – Light CRM – For adding notes about the call
9) Rapid Callback Technology – Don’t let your customer (the called party) ever lose another lead. When time matters, you can depend on this strategy to make a difference. Using Jot form integration, a form is placed on your lead generation web site via iframe. The lead fills out the form for a quote. Upon pressing “submit”, the called party (your customer) is contacted and notified “Pat just filled out your lead form, and to press one to continue” – and when the number one is pressed, our system calls Pat at the number just left on the form – and Pat is connected to your customer. The customer hasn’t had time to leave the page.
10) Improve your chance of receiving more reviews on your Google My Business Map Listing page – When enabled, your calls will be sampled, and a text will be sent to callers asking them to click on the link in the text, and to leave a review.
What Platform Powers Your Calls?
Today, we integrate with Twilio.
We are investigating the use of Telnyx and several other APIs.
Explain In and Out Calls Again?
Most of this is something that you never see or think about from other services because they don’t provide transparent wholesale pricing. Technically, our service operates the same as any other, we’re just disclosing what’s going on behind the scenes.
1) A lead calls your published lead number on your website. This is a call coming in. Part 1 of Call Billing starts upon successful connection to the lead number.
2) The call then attempts to route to your customer’s phone number. That is a call going out. Part 2 of Call Billing starts upon successful connection to your customer. If your customer does not pick up, you are only charged for part 1 of the call.
3) The cost of the call then, is the cost of part 1 and part 2. Keep in mind, Twilio rounds up to the nearest minute. Example 1. If part 1 of the call was 8 seconds and part 2 was zero seconds (because the caller hung up), then the total billing is for 1 minute. Example 2. If part 1 of the call is 5 minutes and 3 seconds (303 seconds) and part two was 5 minutes (300 seconds), then the total call would be rounded up from 603 seconds to 660 seconds, or 11 minutes.
How could part 2 and part 1 be different? Remember on the first part of the call, you may be announcing that you are recording, possibly asking them to press 1 to connect (our spam prevention) and it takes a few seconds for your customer to answer her/his phone on the second leg. They will not always be equal.
In an attempt to make things a little less complicated, we’ve listed the price of the incoming and outgoing along with the effective price per minute. The effective price per minute adds the two costs together. In the above 11 minute call (which was only 5 mins), you can quickly estimate the cost by dividing it in half and multiply it by the effective rate for your country. In the US/CA, this would look like the following:
11 Mins / 2 = 5.5 Mis
5.5 * $.0215 = $.11825 – As a quick estimate.
**Assumes no recording enabled
Precise calculation is performed as follows:
303 Seconds – Rounded up to 360 Seconds In – 360/60 * $.0085 = $.051
300 Seconds – No Rounding, 300 Seconds Out – 300/60 * $.0130 = $.065
Total Price – No Recording Enabled = $.116.
Total Price – With Recording Enabled – $.116 + ($.0025*11) = $.1435
Do My "Minutes" Roll Over?
Yes, your credits roll over each month. If you purchased “500 minutes”, you recharge when you use all of them.