Our service is perfect for those just starting out and those who are attempting to scale and reduce cost.
- Consider the intro example:
- Up to 5 lines a month with 75 minutes for only $11.41/Month
- Consider mid level example:
- Up to 99 lines a month with 4000 minutes and 200 texts for only $310.23/Month
- Consider large example:
- Up to 999 lines a month with 10,000 minutes and 500 texts for only $1278.62/Month
Launch Special – Manage up to 999 numbers at only $20/Month
Call Juggler Membership Plans
|Maximum Phone Numbers Per Plan||Cost||Effectice Cost / Number / Month|
|999 (Limited Launch Special)||$20||$.02|
By purchasing these credits, you have access to Twilio at our cost.
|Twilio Wholesale Credits||Your Cost To Purchase Credits|
How do we claim to give you access to wholesale pricing? We simply pass along all Twilio charges at cost, plus our stripe credit card processing fees. Generally, our fee is 2.9% of the purchase, plus $.30.
What is a Twilio wholesale credit? You are spending $5.46 USD to establish $5.00 worth of credit that will be spent on the Twilio platform. When you receive a call or text, your purchased twilio credit of $5.00 will reduced each time. Note, your card will be charged again and more credits added to your account by default. You may disable this in your profile section.
These are the rates charged by twilio as of 5/25/2019. You will purchase wholesale credits through Call Juggler.
|Country||Forward Call To:
Your Destination Number
|Receive Call From:
Your Lead Number
Cost Per Month
|Text Message||$ .0075 Per Message Received|
|Picture Message||$ .01 Per Message Received|
Additional Charge Note: If you elect to record calls, Twilio adds charges of $.0025 per minute, and $.0005 per minute per month for storage and play back.
What are Twilio rates? This is the amount of money your account credits will be debited as you use the platform to connect calls and receive text messages.
Cost Estimator / Rate & Membership Helper
Step 1 – Estimate the amount of wholesale credits you will need.
Step 2 – Select a credit plan that is equal or greater than your estimate from step 1.
Step 3 – Select the number of lines you will manage. The number should be equal or greater than the “Number of Lines” you selected in Step 1.
Your Monthly Bill Estimate = Wholesale Plan + Membership Plan
Explain Calls In and Calls Out A Bit More
Most of this is something that you never see or think about from other services because they don’t provide transparent wholesale pricing. Technically, our service operates the same as any other, we’re just disclosing what’s going on behind the scenes.
1) A lead calls your published lead number on your website. This is a call coming in. Part 1 of Call Billing starts upon successful connection to the lead number.
2) The call then attempts to route to your customer’s phone number. That is a call going out. Part 2 of Call Billing starts upon successful connection to your customer. If your customer does not pick up, you are only charged for part 1 of the call.
3) The cost of the call then, is the cost of part 1 and part 2. Keep in mind, Twilio rounds up to the nearest minute. Example 1. If part 1 of the call was 8 seconds and part 2 was zero seconds (because the caller hung up), then the total billing is for 1 minute. Example 2. If part 1 of the call is 5 minutes and 3 seconds (303 seconds) and part two was 5 minutes (300 seconds), then the total call would be rounded up from 603 seconds to 660 seconds, or 11 minutes.
How could part 2 and part 1 be different? Remember on the first part of the call, you may be announcing that you are recording, possibly asking them to press 1 to connect (our spam prevention) and it takes a few seconds for your customer to answer her/his phone on the second leg. They will not always be equal.
In an attempt to make things a little less complicated, we’ve listed the price of the incoming and outgoing along with the effective price per minute. The effective price per minute adds the two costs together. In the above 11 minute call (which was only 5 mins), you can quickly estimate the cost by dividing it in half and multiply it by the effective rate for your country. In the US/CA, this would look like the following:
11 Mins / 2 = 5.5 Mis
5.5 * $.0215 = $.11825 – As a quick estimate.
**Assumes no recording enabled
Precise calculation is performed as follows:
303 Seconds – Rounded up to 360 Seconds In – 360/60 * $.0085 = $.051
300 Seconds – No Rounding, 300 Seconds Out – 300/60 * $.0130 = $.065
Total Price – No Recording Enabled = $.116.
Total Price – With Recording Enabled – $.116 + ($.0025*11) = $.1435